Forty Carrots’ Primary Goals
- Ensure positive outcomes, both short-term and long-term, for children;
- Build a community of capable, caring, and respectful young people;
- Provide parents/guardians with information, skills and support to better equip them in the job of raising their children;
- Set the foundation for lifelong success through early childhood education that nurtures a child's social, emotional, physical, language, and cognitive development;
- Promote positive and productive relationships between parents/guardians and their children;
- Prevent child abuse and neglect.